Please read Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions and click *I agree * below to enter. One entry per e-mail address. Must be 18 and over to enter. *
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty states in the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older and who are physically located and reside in the United States at time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). One entry per person. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of Electric Standard Co. (”Sponsor”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions advertising and promotion agencies and prize partners are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. US law governs this Sweepstakes. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. There is no monetary fee to enter or participate in this Sweepstakes, nor is any purchase necessary.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on February 28, 2018 and ends 11:59:59 AM ET on April 3, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and is subject to further timing as described below.
3. TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period (as defined above), Eligible Participants must complete the online entry by entering true and correct information in all of the fields, click to submit, and you will automatically receive one entry in the Sweepstakes. Electronic entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to a particular e-mail address by the applicable Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address. More than one (1) entry from any person or from any e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address, as applicable. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple email accounts may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Sponsor upon verification of potential winners.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZING: Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly selected to receive the prize described below (the “Prize”), and will be contacted by an Electric Standard representative by telephone or email within 48 hours from the end date of the competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within two (2) days of notification. Winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older unless otherwise stated. Prize is as described below; no cash alternatives will be given. Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred or refunded. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. If for any reason winner is unable to use prize within the time specified, Sponsor and Promotional Partners are not responsible for providing replacement prizes. No make goods will be given in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event. Prize includes:
One pair of passes to the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $858. If actual value of Prize is lower than the stated ARV, any difference in the value will not be awarded. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS, WINNER AND GUEST HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BOOSTBOX LLC dba ELECTRIC STANDARD CO. AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PRIZE PARTNERS, AND PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”), FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND/OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR'S WEBSITE AND SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any performer(s)/event(s), air carrier(s), hotel(s), or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines, car rental companies, or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Winner and guest and such contracts shall be solely between the Winner and guest and such transportation companies. Releasees shall not be parties to such contracts and shall assume no responsibility in this connection. Releasees shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage of cash, cameras, jewelry, securities, heirlooms, negotiable papers or other valuables. Releasees are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, postponements, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an Entry, vote, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in Sponsor's there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this competition via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Boostbox LLC dba Electric Standard Co., 600 Johnson Ave, Suite 103, Brooklyn, NY 11237.
10. WINNERS LIST: Sweepstakes results and a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Coachella Sweepstakes, Electric Standard Co., 600 Johnson Ave, Suite 103 Brooklyn, NY 11237 (Vermont residents may omit return postage). Results will be available after April 3, 2018. Requests for results must be received by April 30, 2018.